Hi my name is Jude and welcome to my page. I am a UKCP accredited Person-Centred & Experiential therapist offering both long and short term counselling and psychotherapy for adults.
How I can help
I offer a confidential, safe and non-judgmental space where you can explore your thoughts and feelings openly. As a Person-Centred & Experiential therapist, I believe that we all have the potential within us to change and grow and that by being in a relationship together, we can develop understanding, awareness and insight into the difficulties you are experiencing.
I will respond to your unique needs and explore at your pace what you are finding challenging in your life, whether it be anxiety, depression, stress, spirituality issues, trauma, bereavement, relationship issues, abuse, feeling stuck or another experience that you are finding difficult. As a Christian, I am very comfortable exploring issues around faith and vocation as well as understanding the specific stresses and difficulties these can bring.
As well as face to face sessions, I also offer online and telephone therapy.
How to arrange a first session
I am happy to offer a free telephone consultation if you would like to find out more about the way I work and to see if this feels right for you before booking a first session. Please feel free to give me a call or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Person-Centred & Experiential Psychotherapy from The Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute (2019)
- Full accredited clinical member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Co-Manager of Christian counselling organisation ‘The Haven’
Below are some of the recent training events I have attended:
- Relational Depth in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Integrating Counselling and Psychotherapy: Directionality, Synergy, and Social Change
- Mental Health, the Body and Trauma
- Understanding Personality Disorders
- Dealing with Distress: Working with Self-Harm and Suicide
- Pre-Therapy and Working with Psychosis
- Working Creatively with the Body
- Brief Solution-Focused Therapy